Sunday, December 12, 2010

15 Months

_MG_8850.JPG

After coming home from Colorado, I've been neglecting my poor blog. Neglectoblog. The Christmas season has hit me over the heat with a frying pan after returning from an amazing, lovely week visiting wonderful friends over Thanksgiving. Eliza's 15 month birthday though has motivated me get back on the wagon.

Friday was the girls' holiday recital at school. This was the first one for Eliza. She melted my heart in her little cat ears. During the entire recital she sat quiet as a lamb not moving an inch, looking a little like someone had hit her with a Stupify! charm. Afterwards, several parents told me what a hugger Eliza is. I guess she hugs all the parents. She still seems to gravitate towards men but no, I was told she hugged the Moms too. She really is super cuddly and has really gotten into books lately, coming over with an animal book and plopping down in my lap ready to read. She continues to love animals, especially dogs, and was in heaven in Colorado getting to be around first two dogs who would rather she went back where she came from and then Reid's dog Duncan who was such a sweetheart and let Eliza follow him around. Eliza is such a joyous child that she oozes life. I'm feeling pretty darn lucky to have two amazing girls. Gooshy enough?

_MG_8822.JPG

1 comment:

Gran said...

Welcome blog! Eliza certainly is adorable in her kitten ears. I look forward to lots of hugs and books in a very few days!