Thursday, September 08, 2011

First Haircut

_MG_0659.JPG

Bangs and a bob.

Addie's first haircut was around her second birthday and we thought it was about time to do the same for Miss Eliza. She was not happy about getting her hair trimmed but after crying for a bit eventually resigned herself to the scissors. I think she looks rather cute - too bad she also wasn't in the mood for getting her photo taken either.


_MG_0660.JPG

_MG_0663.JPG
This expression is so Eliza. It's her mad face when she doesn't like something. When I showed her this picture, she made the same face.

4 comments:

GranJanne said...

She's just so Eliza!

Gran said...

It's an absolutely adorable haircut for her, and I know you'll catch her unawares many times.

auntie snorg said...

That's my girl. having made her cry and hate me for getting her in her car seat i know this face well! she looks beautiful though - Happy birthday to the big girl (party today - b-day 2 days away)

mit said...

I was there, along with Pop Pop and Nana. Eliza throws a great party.