Saturday, November 05, 2011

For Target

_MG_1440.JPG

I got caught up a little in the Missoni for Target craze. You may remember I did the same when Liberty of London came out with their collection for Target a few years back. I love their designer collaborations - total genius. Both times, people lined up before the store opened and the entire collection sold out in a matter of minutes with Missoni taking down an overloaded target.com. I wasn't waiting in line on opening day, but every time I go to target I scour the store for items people have returned and have found a few great items for the girls.

Here Addie is modeling items from both collections (it was her idea to wear the poncho). Boho gypsy haute couture I think. Oh and in these photos she's holding a dead roly poly bug she found in a spider web in case you thought she was getting too precious.

_MG_1439.JPG

_MG_1437.JPG

_MG_1452.JPG

_MG_1445.JPG

_MG_1444.JPG

_MG_1449.JPG

2 comments:

Gran said...

I love the clothes, but especially that last photo. Did she just realize the roly poly wasn't going to move on its own?

mit said...

What a beautiful little girl you have!