Thursday, June 06, 2013

Star Night Live

_MG_4522.JPG

It's been a series of performances for Addie. This is from her after school program's spring musical, Star Night Live. Of course she loved it.

That was a hectic day for the rest of us. Xavier went home sick with a the flu so i was with him. That meant Mit would have to stay with X during the performance so both Cap and I could attend. So far so good. At 6 I went to Addie's school and was helping them put on glitter and lipgloss. Cap was holding our place in line. Only neither of us had Eliza. Poor Eliza. We both thought the other one of us had picked her up. Nope. School called us at 6:15, um... are you coming to get Eliza?! I rushed off to get her, arriving 40 minutes after school closed and $40 dollars lighter. She was happy as a clam thankfully. We raced to Addie's school arriving for the performance 25 minutes late. I thought I would miss Addie's rock band as the opening act but there was some snaffu and they didn't even perform at all. Bummer but at least I didn't miss anything. I got there just in time for the main show to start. Phew!

_MG_4523.JPG

_MG_4519.JPG

_MG_4524.JPG

_MG_4527.JPG
BFFs

_MG_4513.JPG

_MG_4534.JPG

No comments: