Sunday, September 16, 2007

morning at the aquarium


9 am on a Sunday is definitely the best time to go to the usually packed Long Beach Aquarium. We finally joined so we can pop in whenever we want and not feel obliged to see every fish, puffin and otter on exhibit. Now we head straight upstairs to the South Pacific where we can watch the brightly colored tropical fish, stingrays and the giant sea turtle play.


How cute are these little guys poking their heads of their cozy, barnacle homes?!

6 comments:

auntie snorg said...

Addie is entirely too cute. The fish can't even compare in cuteness. I love how much she loves the bright colors!

Unknown said...

That's my favorite photo of Addie.

JB said...

This is a great picture - I posted one of Casey this weekend at the Polar Bear exhibit at our zoo. After I took it, I actually said to Jeff - "This picture is so Sarah" I love all the pictures you have taken of Addie so interested in whatever she has her eye on.

Anonymous said...

I remember standing with you all at that tank! Addie was just as interested in May, but she has to be processing and enjoying the fish even more now.

Cap said...

these two photos prove that your jedi training is complete ...

Anonymous said...

Yes, the force was certainly with you with those photos Sarah. Everyone I showed the Addie pic to said Wow!