Monday, September 10, 2007

self portrait


Has it really been an entire week since my last post? And to make it worse, I've been spending all of my time in front of the lens in an attempt to take a few decent shots of myself in different light situations for my first homework assignment. Sadly, my thighs hurt from the strain of jumping up every 10 seconds to check the focus and reset the self-timer. Of course I waited until the last minute and then went berserk Saturday and Sunday shooting photos of myself and neglecting my motherly duty to snap shots of Addie's adorable mug instead.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

a+!!! love your self-portraits, babe...

Unknown said...

great variety! wonderful work, pretty sarah

Reid said...

I always found self-portraiture to be so difficult. Embarassing, even though it was just me and my camera. You've done a lovely job. That first one reveals a side of you we don't often see. You look very tan in the second one - but perhaps its just the lovely lighting. The last is my fav. Unguarded. I agree with Cap. A+.

auntie snorg said...

i LOVE the cowboy hat picture! and i'm envious of your baby blues. Addie's a lucky girl to have such good genes on her side!

Anonymous said...

Excellent placement on the top shot: quite startling to be stared back at so directly. Well done!

All photos are superb, and share just a few facets of Sarah Wonderfulness. Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Cindy Sherman step aside, you've met your match!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun story pictures. The top one, a fugitive is caught. The middle one, you and your little hobbit shadow friend. The bottom one so noir, Da Capo has been beating you again and you end up unconscious on a broken mirror,

Bethany said...

My god, they're gorgeous!