Tuesday, November 17, 2009

While We're Away

We are all heading off to New York City today for 5 nights in the Big Apple. I haven't been in over 5 years which is just embarrassing. I made it a goal of my maternity leave to take this trip but wish me luck because Cap is on a different flight out and will have to work for 3 days making me solo parent with both girls until the weekend. Quite honestly, I'm terrified. After having a mini-hysterical breakdown on a test-run to the aquarium, I almost canceled the trip. I'm readjusting my expectations now and am considering getting "Patience" tattooed on my forearm. Pray for me.


While we are gone, enjoy these videos of the girls.


Addie sings "Is There a Ghost" by Band of Horses. I love this song and I love it more when Addie sings along to it. We saw them open for The Decemberists at the Hollywood Bowl in 2007. Perhaps this will launch her career as a child-star.


Here I interviewed Addie on Halloween about her favorite things. Watch it to find out why Numbers is her best friend.


This video is just a few moments of little Eliza so I can remember what she was like at this age (7 weeks in this video). Remember how snuffly little babies are!

3 comments:

Gran said...

Rock it out, Addie! She has great moves! Numbers is a surprise - but she likes math and is good at it so hey! why not?

Eliza is trying so hard to talk to you! It is adorable.

Have fun on your trip; limited expectations like getting outside for a walk and back again! And Auntie Snorg will be there with waiting arms.

Reid said...

Dimple!

Pop-Pop said...

I like how she can analyze a football field. What was the game Cap was watching! keep the videos coming we watch them every night.