Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

birthday card.jpg

Gee, it has been a while!

On Tuesday, I celebrated my 37th birthday. Can't believe it really. Addie made me this lovely card. It's the most I've seen her write using lowercase letters which is exciting. The top shapes are her baby tooth with her grown-up tooth coming in behind it.

She saw an x-ray of her teeth when we went to the dentist a week ago. We could see her new molars as well as her adult teeth ready to move in. Her dentist thought she might even loose her first tooth when she is 5. She also mentioned that Addie will most definitely need an orthodontist in a few years. As someone who saw an orthodontist from 4th to 12th grade, I was not in the least surprised.

4 comments:

GranJanne said...

Happy (Tuesday) Birthday Sarah! I love your Addie card!

Pop-Pop said...

Great card, that girl takes after her mom, precocious.

Gran said...

I know it was a wonderful birthday, and Addie's bright and colorful card will keep those memories alive.

Unknown said...

Ah, the orthodontist. Many, many memories.