Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Double Header


Camera Roll-2203


Two weeks ago and I had a Girls Night Out double header.  Saturday I went with two friends to see roller derby - the LA Derby Dolls Fight Crew vs Tough Cookies. If you haven't seen the movie Whip It, you should. Totally fun time. We drank Pabst Blue Ribbon, ate Mexican chocolate-cinnamon-chili ice cream sandwiches and tried to figure out the basic rules of roller derby. Touch Cookies got their butts kicked. Those ladies are hard core!

Camera Roll-2224

Sunday night another friend and I went to see WWE Summerslam. And if you are asking, that's wrestling, right? You would be correct. It was a total hoot. I cheered and hollered with the rest of the sold-out arena. These tickets were free from my office so I wouldn't necessarily fork out $80 of my own cash to go, but I had a great time. Now, roller derby I would definitely check out again.

Camera Roll-2212

No comments: