Wednesday, July 03, 2013

I'm a Belieber!

Camera Roll-33

Thanks to my office, I had the chance to take Addie Justin Bieber's Believe Tour. I didn't consciously realize this was her first concert, forever to be noted as such from here on out. But I guess Bieber is a pretty good one.

Camera Roll-38

He was playing on a Monday night so after camp and work, we drove down to Staples Center leaving a sad Eliza at home. Addie loved the first two bands (Mike Posner and Hot Chelle Rae) standing up and dancing at her seat. We got orange Fanta and pink cotton candy. Then we waited. The Biebs didn't go on until after 9 and it was horrifically loud where your whole body is harmonically tuned to the bass. I wadded up napkins and put them in my ears. After maybe half his set, Addie curled up and went to sleep. So sweet. There was another little girl asleep as well in the aisle over. I, too, can sleep anywhere, especially in a loud action movie, like when we saw Star Trek last weekend. Oops.

Camera Roll-48

I thought Justin Bieber was great, even with me earplugs. I'm impressed. I guess that makes me a Belieber.

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

I think your first concert should always be something you can be slightly proud of and slightly horrified by at the same time. I'm pretty sure Addie's will do just fine in these categories. (Mine was Genesis, and I am just grateful it's not the Spin Doctors.)