Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fashion Statement

I've been trying to write a "real" blog post and not just toss in filler photos, but I'm experiencing writer's block. In desperation, I'm posting this photo of, yes, my underwear. I promise it is clean. See how desperate I am?

Addie first carried it around the house arm through the leg hole like it was a fabulous purse. Then she draped it around her neck like a stole and finally it ended up on her head like a chippy little beret.

I apologize for airing my (clean) laundry in public. It was this, or nothing. Maybe I should have gone with nothing.

4 comments:

Uncle Brother said...

It's a very 80s look. Almost Cyndie Lauperish. I hear that's becoming popular again. Maybe she's on to something.

Anonymous said...

Thus the long continuum of adorable family photos continue! Good for you, Sarah!

Addie's dress is adorable - and she even more so!

auntie snorg said...

She looks like she just realized it was underwear! "wait, What's on my head". SO Cute. And i also think she's the ONLY girl who can pull of groovy gold sneakers with pink laces! Addie's my new fashion idol!

Anonymous said...

Happy 14th month birthday, wild thang!