Monday, June 22, 2009

Get Your Craft On

_MG_1682.JPG

Addie and I attended Cousin Esme's wedding shower two weekends ago - a first for both of us! We had a blast and I won a prize for my behind-the-back silhouette of a Bridal Esme (way too complicated to explain how to play that game). Then Addie and I got our craft on. For her wedding, Esme had her guests decorate the table centerpieces which will hold potted orchids. We all used different sizes and textures of hot pink and yellow ribbons. Ours is Kate Spade inspired. Addie was an excellent ribbon gluer.

_MG_1696.JPG

2 comments:

Gran said...

That is so darling! You girls did a wonderful job. I am deeply impressed that all the bows are the same size, and in a straight line. Well beyond my craft skills!

Love Addie's tats!

Pop-Pop said...

What a cute dress Miss A is wearing!