Friday, January 15, 2010

Love Letter

love letter.jpg
This is Addie's first love letter. At least, that's what I'm calling it. It was written by her classmate, Jack, for her. Smart kid to know the way to her heart is through her ponies.

Addie self portrait.jpg
Addie's drawings continue to amaze me. This is a self portrait. I love the eyelashes.

ice cream cones.jpg
ice cream cones with rainbow sprinkles

sad face.jpg
a sad face with tears. I asked Addie why the little girl was sad and she replied "she misses her Mama and Dada."

addie writing.jpg
Addie has also been practicing writing her letters which she noted was "hard." I'm digging the flourish on the letter "U".

flower heart people.jpg
And this masterpiece is her most recent. Did she really draw this herself? She said she did and when I told her I really like her heart person and flower person, she informed that they are not persons, they are girls. So there.

Nana and Pop Pop are coming to visit us today. This is their first time meeting Miss Eliza. I'm so excited!

5 comments:

Gran said...

The prominence of Uncle Brother speaks highly of his impact! I will be poring over these pictures. So many happy people and flowers.

And more family to love her and be loved back!

auntie snorg said...

Uncle Brother DEFINITELY left a mark! and i too love the flourish on the U. My how they grow!!! I can't wait to see you all and spend time with the amazing A and Adorable E in just a few short weeks!!

mit said...

Addie's pictures are really full of life.

Unknown said...

I'm going to miss Addie's abstract phase but these are also great! And I particularly adore the "B" in Uncle Brother. Very well executed!

Genevieve said...

I believe you have a genius child on your hands!