Monday, April 12, 2010

7 Months and On The Go

_MG_6106.JPG
_MG_6107.JPG

Eliza is 7 months today and got the boot from school for a 101 fever. Poor gal has a cold and I still made her sit for her 7 month photos. Cruel, cruel Mama. I just read on Facebook that another baby in her room was in the ER last night for a 105 degree fever. He's fine now but has Hand, Food and Mouth Disease. PLEASE don't let Eliza get that.

Since learning to sit up on her 6 month birthday, Eliza has now mastered crawling, gets up the one stair in our house and now can pull herself up into a standing position. Good-bye crib bumper. Hello jail cell.

As you can see from the photos, she still has a shoe fetish.

Happy Birthday little sweet pea. Feel better!

3 comments:

Gran said...

Poor little sick Eliza! Apparently shoes make her feel better, and that is a particularly stunning (and delicious) one. I hope the temp is gone in the next day or two. She looks a rather pugnacious Tufty in the first shot - for some reason I had a mental image of one of the Little Rascals swaggering about!

auntie snorg said...

I'm late to catching up, but is it really any wonder she has a shoe fetish??? She's related to me! I'm glad to see that she carries that quainton trait (at least the auntie jennifer quainton trait!).
I'm just sad that in a whopping 2 months of seeing her she's already a lady on the move! West coast trip 2 in planning!

momreen said...

Awe, poor Liza. I never would've known she was sick if you didn't say so. She looks gorgeous,as usual.

I can't believe she's crawling at 7 months. You are in so much trouble! :)

Happy Birthday, Liza!