Monday, July 19, 2010

Look Who's Walking!



This past week Eliza has been motoring around on two feet more and more. She even got her feet wet walking a few steps on the sand.With Eliza, the walking experience has been more about physicality than confidence. She seems to have confidence in spades and she's just waiting for her body to catch up.

Walking is probably the biggest milestone during the first year. I suppose I'm supposed to lament the end of babyhood and welcome in toddlerdom, but she's still seems so much the little munchkin at ten months that I'll save the sentiment for her first birthday which is just around the corner. I'm already thinking pink and lots of it!

6 comments:

michelle said...

Look at her go!

Gran said...

What a clever girl! I'd bet on her in the Under One relay race any day!

GranJanne said...

Beyond cute!

auntie snorg said...

She is a little speed racer! LOVE IT!

mit said...

You call that walking? It looks like running to me.

Anonymous said...

i couldn't believe it was true ....and it was. eliza seems fearless. maybe she's become a pilot. marcia