Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Young Jedi Knights

_MG_7317.JPG

A big pop culture milestone occurred in Addie's life on August 13, 2010.

Addie watched Star Wars.

Four years old seems a little young, but Cap insists that he watched Star Wars when he was four and Addie does like scary movies so what the heck. Earlier that week she informed me:

"I can watch Star Wars when I'm ten and go see Lady Gaga* when I'm nine."

The scene in the trash compactor had her unnerved but otherwise she seemed to enjoy it. When the movie was over, we asked if she liked it. She said she did but wanted to watch Transformers again. She loves comic book characters and action heroes which thrills Cap. "Is Iron Man a stormtrooper?" "Tell me a story about Spiderman again."

Of course Eliza is in Jedi training too, but she'll have to wait three more years before she can become one with The Force.

_MG_7325bw.JPG
_MG_7332bw.JPG
_MG_7333bw.JPG



*I had the chance to see Lady Gaga at Staples Center a few days prior and Addie was rather jealous. Really I was jealous of myself. She's amazing if you get the chance.

4 comments:

Gran said...

Love that Eliza is a Youngling!

Pop-Pop said...

We first saw Star Wars at the American Club in Japan with Japanese side titles when Miss Sarah was 4/5. And Alec Guiness was alive

GranJanne said...

Eliza looks so strong!

Reid said...

Luke Skywalker was hot!