Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blessed Sleep

_MG_7343.JPG

After the bee sting incident, we all crashed out on Saturday. Eliza in her crib and then Addie and I in my bed. Addie rarely naps on the weekends but I was especially thankful this time that she did. Cap had to work on Saturday and I had been working insane hours often until 11, 12 or 1 am including an 11 hour day on Sunday, attempting to balance deadlines and Eliza' roseola (all better now).

And I have new bedding. After years of all white, I went for a splash of color and pattern. Isn't it sumptuous?

4 comments:

Gran said...

Oh, Sarah, that is a crazy schedule with a sick child and a bee -tung child. Hopefully everything is back to a dull roar and you can sink gratefully under your beautiful bedding.

Pop-Pop said...

Looks inviting the new linens and cute bed mate.

Pop-Pop said...

Looks inviting the new linens and cute bed mate.

Reid said...

I think the bedding totally changes bed karma. I remember this one set of sheets my parents had when I was little — always made me sleep.