Wednesday, July 13, 2011

22 months

_MG_0245.JPG

While baby brother hasn't emerged yet, this is the age that Eliza will become a Big Sister - 22 months.

Eliza continues to grow into a joyous and confident toddler. She talks so much more often now, although I think only her teachers and family get to hear it. Right now, she should have been asleep an hour ago, but she's alternating between singing and shouting Happy Birthday from her crib. Other favorite songs include ABC and Patty-Cake. She wants to do everything her big sister does, and we are hoping this will mean getting potty trained early. I'm not holding my breath.

She has taken a fondess to the baby doll, which Addie named Freddie when she was 2. Eliza changes Freddie's diaper, gives her a bottle and races her around the house in the stroller. I'm hoping she'll be as caring to her little brother because she is going to be in for a big surprise! Currently, I think she believes that my belly button (which she calls a belly butt) is named Baby Brother.

_MG_0242.JPG

1 comment:

Gran said...

That is so cute! I can't wait to see her up close and personal in two weeks!