Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Happy Fourth!

_MG_0231.JPG

This weekend it really started to feel like summer. We swam, played in the backyard, hung out with friends and ate cupcakes. Let me tell you, floating in a pool at 37 weeks is a treat.

I miss fireworks, something I've found ellusive in LA, but otherwise it was a fine holiday weekend.  Ironically Addie insisted on having a tea party on Independence Day.

I'm also grateful that Cap decided not to attend his 20th high school reunion in Oregon this weekend as we all rely so much on his help and support as baby Thor makes it harder and harder for me to get around. I went to my doctor today and was told that Thor decided to flip around and is now feet first - not good. I'm pretty sure he did that yesterday as I felt like a bobcat had been trapped in my gut. I go back for an ultrasound on Thursday and am hoping he'll decide to rotate on his own again before I go into labor.

_MG_0225.JPG

_MG_0232.JPG

_MG_0216.JPG

_MG_0177.JPG
We stuck the slide in the splash pool in our backyard.

_MG_0171.JPG
And I wonder why we keep finding leaks. Eliza insisted on wearing her sister's swim cap in our yard.

1 comment:

Gran said...

What a great 4th! I was at work as we work all holidays - I like yours better.

Eliza looks great in Addie's swim cap and hopefully it gives her greater confidence in her swimming lessons.

Thor better turn himself around and soon!