Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Happiest Place

Camera Roll-2212

I know . . . Legoland, Eliza's birthday, the school dance and now Disneyland. Really?  Did I mention I'm exhausted?

Addie's friend Kinsey from pre-school days invited her and Isa for a Disneyland Birthday Redux. The three girls did this last year and had a blast. Cap took Addie because Xavier was a newborn but this year, I got to go. And boy do I love Disneyland. I never thought I would but I do. A lot. I had to use super Mom willpower not to stay until it closed at 10 pm that night but it was a school night (so we left at 8:30 instead!). The girls had breakfast with the characters chanting Minnie, Minnie, Minnie! and then had their hair and make-up done at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. The birthday girl's dad works for Disney so is able to get all of us in for free and discount everywhere we went. The girls were all equally adventuresome going on all the big roller coasters (Space Mountain and The Matterhorn were firsts for me and Addie) plus Splash Mountain, Star Tours, Haunted Mansion and my favorite, Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm not sure who had more fun, me or Addie!

Camera Roll-2210

Camera Roll-2208

Camera Roll-2189

1 comment:

Gran said...

Phenomenal fun - love their radiant faces!