Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oldies but Goodies

Camera Roll-67
Madonna. What a spectacular production with some of the most amazing dancers I've ever seen. I had almost no expectations since I haven't heard Madonna's music in probably two decades and had never seen her perform before. At 50-something, that girl puts all of us to shame.

Camera Roll-59
The suite was practically behind the stage.

Camera Roll-52
Check out the drummers playing while suspended in formation

Camera Roll-140
Then last week we saw Neil Young at the Hollywood Bowl. He still has this magical voice. We also saw Book of Mormon (hilarious!) and The Black Keys (completely not my style of music). I have seen more live music this year than I have in the last 5 combined. All of these fun nights out have pretty much wiped us out with $80/night babysitting fees but it was a good run!

Camera Roll-3

1 comment:

mit said...

For a title for Addie's first piece, how about "American
Gothic?" Just an idea. To me, it's a classic.