Sunday, May 05, 2013

First Haircut

_MG_4449.JPG

I swore when I had a boy that I wouldn't become overly nostalagic about his baby hair and when it was time, to give him a boy-cut. Good-bye mullet! He still has such baby wisps of hair so I only needed to trim the back which I did myself. Cap wasn't so sure but I promised if he ended up looking Pete Rose I would take him to a professional. I think Xavier looks all grown up. Only 3 more months until he's two!

_MG_4431.JPG
Before. Party in the back.

_MG_4440.JPG
After. California boy cut

_MG_4451.JPG

_MG_4437.JPG

3 comments:

auntie snorg said...

i'm proud you got rid of the mullet. (tennessee top hat, achey brakey big mistakey - i do love a mullet!) he's still the most handsome boy! great job... maybe matthew will let me try my hand at trimming his! :)

Gran said...

He looks adorable; far better than the haircut I gave Andrew in Austin. The resulting trip to the barber resulting in Andrew being told to run if he saw me with scissors again.

Xavier is a huge cuddlekins!

GranJanne said...

You did a wonderful job!