Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Birthday Party

_MG_4500r.jpg

Friday, Addie's actual birthday, we celebrated at home with Chinese take-out and ice cream sundaes - all her choice. The littles' school was closed for parent teacher conferences so Cap and I took half days anyway. I picked Addie up at school at 12:39 when it got out for early dismal, raced over to meet with Eliza and Xavier's teachers. Addie had her final Rock Star class so before I took her back to school we stopped at Taco Bell (I know, I know) for a very late lunch. We were all home at 4 when Addie rode her new scooter (thanks Auntie Jen) and I took the girls to get manicures before dinner, more presents and ice cream.

Saturday was Addie's official birthday party. She wanted one guest - her best friend Zoe. We took Addie, Eliza and Zoe (and Zoe's mom) to see the new movie Epic 3D (loved it) at the theater complete with popcorn, candy and soda (Addie's own mix of sprite and fruit punch). Then Cap headed home to watch Xavier while I took the girls to the American Girl Doll cafe for dinner and cake. We are all very exhausted but Addie had a great time. Happy 7th birthday, my love!

_MG_4494.JPG

_MG_4493r.jpg

_MG_4506.JPG

2 comments:

auntie snorg said...

What a fabulous Birthday!

Anonymous said...

LOve that American Girl Doll Place. Happy memories for Pop-Pop from Christmas