Saturday, November 10, 2007

Mama's Lil Helper


I was inspired to make Halloween cupcakes 2 weeks back and thought I'd recruit Miss A to help. She excelled at putting the cupcake linings into the tray, but she also excelled at taking them all back out and stacking them together in a tower.  


She also thought the mixing bowls might just make a perfect perch for which to sort your measuring cups.  Thankfully they were still sans batter.  I noticed that she has two different shirts on in these pictures, but I can promise I've only made cupcakes once so I think I must have misjudged the day's weather somewhere in the baking process.  

3 comments:

auntie snorg said...

Too Cute! 2 weeks and then i get to see Miss A in the flesh!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking: Andrew is the only one of us who squats comfortably the way Addie does.

michelle said...

The picture of her sitting on the bowls is so cute.

How's the photography class coming along?