Sunday, November 18, 2007

learning experience





We went to a one year old's birthday party and of course I had my camera with the plans to document the party and then be able to send them a cd of the images. I took 179 shots and I'm pretty sure the birthday girl was blurry in all of them. It was like she had some sort of anti-focusing shield around her. If this was a paying gig I would have been fired. Thankfully this isn't. After this event and then taking another zillion fuzzy shots with my zoom lens of Grandpa Mit that were also pretty much blurry, I bought myself a nice new prime lens (non zoom) which I'm hoping will help solve the camera shake problem. These two photos are my favorites from the party, but then again, I might be biased.

4 comments:

Bigtooth said...

The feet are cool. Not that the more traditional head shot isn't. They're just a nice detail.

auntie snorg said...

Maybe even your camera is biased, and only will take adorbale non-blurry shots of Miss A! I mean, No one can compare in cuteness - blurry or not!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I want to tickle those toes!

Anonymous said...

didi u ge tht shirt from GAP?