Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas from cooooold Detroit. Addie reminds us of that every time we go outside. "Cold" she simply states. So true, so true.  We're all cozy in the house now, stockings stuffed, apple pie baking in the oven, turkey brining in the fridge. Kiddos (that's us I like to think) in the basement playing Guitar Hero on wii while Addie colors with crayons on the pull-out sofa. We went to the children's service at church and then I'm going to the 11:00 candlelight service with Pop Pop and Nana.  I can't wait for Santa and Christmas tomorrow and hope I can remember to leave out some milk and cookies for Old Saint Nick (I'll be hungry after all that singing).

Ho ho ho!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas sweet Addie! And Merry Christmas to your parents, too!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all!