Monday, May 19, 2008

aaaaaaa-ooooooooooh!

This video is dedicated to GranJanne on her birthday. Happy Birthday to the best dog howler this side of the Mississippi! I think your granddaughter has your gift.




Today is also my last at work. I've been with my firm for 8 years and am moving on to a new position as marketing manager in the same industry. I'll be taking a few days off in between gigs which will probably be spent packing up our apartment. It would be just like me to get a new job and a new apartment all at the same time. On to new and better things. Excelsior!

8 comments:

auntie snorg said...

This video made my mornin'! And i'm feeling you sister. While i'm not starting another job, i'm moving the last of my belongings on saturday.... and then i start the hell that is Iron Chef America.

jannepone said...

Awwww shucks! Thanks guys! It just keeps getting better: Addie inherited her messy-blueberry-eating habits and her howling ability from me! Who could ask for anything more from a grand daughter!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Gran Janne! I'm sure Addie will learn many more wondrous abilities from you!

michelle said...

You have to call me!!

jamie said...

this video is now clara's favorite thing EVER. she howled all the way to LMU today.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Gran Janne Two Dogs! I love Addie's special relationship with you - and can't wait to see/hear the video after work! Have a howling success of a birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Gran Janne Two Dogs! I love Addie's special relationship with you - and can't wait to see/hear the video after work! Have a howling success of a birthday!

Anonymous said...

It has taken me all this time to build my computer desk, and get it turned upright and moved into the corner; to build the monitor shelf, and to hook up all the plugs and wires and surge protectors; to finally - finally -turn on the speakers and hear: oh, hear: ow ow owoooooo! I have waited two years for that sound. Well done, Addie.