Thursday, June 26, 2008

Frosting Good, Cake Not So Much

_MG_5260.JPG
I've been feeling super busy lately, so surely I must have stock piled a zillion photos of Addie and hilarious anectodes to share , but alas I'm not sure where all the time has gone. We've been enjoying a flurry of toddler birthdays (if two can be a flurry). This photo is from Addie's best daycare pal Rya's birthday last Saturday. Addie of course just licked off the frosting and left the cake remains behind which a 1 year old swipped off the table and gobbled up. At least it didn't go to waste.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addie has inherited Sarah's lack of delight in cake. When do you introduce her to ice cream cake? Fortunately everyone loves frosting!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Addie.

auntie snorg said...

Addie takes after her auntie. I too used to dine on icing only.

jannepone said...

Over a week between posts! Thanks, Sarah, for the Addie fix! She's the icing on my cake!