Friday, March 27, 2009

Pink Redux!

Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl!

Yesterday felt like my birthday, I was so excited to find out. How in the world do people wait until the baby's birthday to discover boy or girl? I'm a very need to know sort of person and this is the only path I could take. In my 'according to statistics, advanced child-bearing age,' I also opted to do all the tests to make sure that SHE is going to be in A+ health. Yesterday, this included an 8 inch needle in my womb. I think it was harder on Cap then it was on me or HER. Holding my hand, at one point he looked over and said, "there's a needle sticking out of your stomach." Um, I'm aware of that. I can feel it. Why are you looking! I think he needed to sit down and have some juice after that.

SHE didn't seem to mind the space invasion, and even gave us the thumbs up afterwards. That's my girl!

ultrasound 16 weeks.jpg

9 comments:

Reid said...

good news is that you won't need new clothes or another bedroom! Now you just need another fabulous name. So excited. R

Afternoon Stache said...

I KNEW IT! Nope. I had no idea. Congrats again. I'm sure Rossina will be a lovely girl.

Janice said...

Addie will be a wonderful big sister to this new little sister!

auntie snorg said...

How is addie taking it? Have you told her yet? She did want to be a big sister!!

I think Cap handled that better than i would have. I would have passed out if i saw a needle coming out of your stomach.

Gran said...

Wonderful news! Okay, there would have been joy at whatever the gender, but another little girl is so great.

Needle. Knowing gender. I think it is a fair trade-off!

Congratulations, and we all count down the days to Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Genevieve said...

I am about to pass out just hearing about the needle coming out of your stomach.

But yay for girl #2! I am sure Addie will be a great big sister.

Elsa said...

Congratulations! I knew it ;-)
Addie must be happy! (does she know?)
I hope you are both ok (and even all three!) after the "needle" experience... Have a good week-end!

mit said...

A girl is great. I like girls.

Pop-Pop said...

Love those girls!