Friday, May 29, 2009

Addie Antics



After Addie's bath at night, she and Cap spend 10 or 15 minutes playing on our bed before we go into her room to read books. Cap has called it Romper Time since she was a tiny baby. He tosses her around, performs gravity defying stunts, tickles her and basically makes her hysterical with laughter. Most of the time I can't even watch because I'm terrified she's going to launch off the bed as he flips her around. Last night, Cap had some work to do (I know it's hard when work involves going to a movie) so I had to stand in for Romper Time. It's a little less acrobatic with me, but Addie and I nonetheless got the giggles anyway.

Tonight I hop on a plane to San Francisco for the weekend. Just me, myself and I. Can't wait! I'm visiting my second family - the Armstrongs of SF and VA .

3 comments:

Gran said...

Good self-expression, Addie! I feel quite the same way by Friday evening: thrilled at the end of the week, but incoherently tired!

auntie snorg said...

She's like Rocky! it's awesome. I think she thinks she's on top of the world. And she is!!!

Pop-Pop said...

Glad you can get away to see Reid et. al.