Monday, May 11, 2009

All About Me Day

IMG_1404r.jpg

Yup, it was a darn good Mother's Day. I was pretty clear with my wishes: french toast with berries at home and a subscription to Martha Stewart Living. Oh and of course spending the day with my little family of three. Did I get what I wanted? You bet. Plus, we trekked off to La Canada to stroll through Descanso Gardens mid-day and then Cap barbecued dinner for us in the late afternoon.

I'll admit (and apologize to Cap) that I might have gotten a little cranky a few times but that was easily rectified with sticking more food down my pie hole. Ah simple solutions.

Hugs to Po, Miss A and to all the Moms in my life who do so much for me all year!

Check out more photos from our trip to Descanso .

3 comments:

Pop-Pop said...

Great day for the girls. You and Addie are so cute together.

Bethany said...

What a lovely day - happy belated :-) ... love seeing the tum!

auntie snorg said...

You are quite possibly the cutest pregnant person EVER! And i LOVE the addie one eye squinted picture!