Thursday, October 08, 2009

My Crafty Wreath

_MG_2848.JPG


In between bouts of Eliza screaming, I finished my Halloween wreath today. She's either colicky or I'm just really bad at calming her. Right now I have her in the car seat on top of the washing machine set to the spin cycle. It works for a few minutes and then I have to reset the spin cycle over and over again.

I bought this fall wreath at the end of season, half-off sale at Target last year and then spray painted it glossy black for Halloween and added a silver ribbon. I think it looks splendidly gothic.

3 comments:

Gran said...

I think it does too! What fun to have costumes and candy to look forward to!

Reid said...

uh oh. I'm so sorry if it turns out she really is colicky. maybe its gas? i always blamed gas. especially cause i wasn't good about what i ate. Dairy? Like you need advice right now. That's the last thing you want to hear, I know. Hang in there!

pop-pop said...

Sorry about Eliza but like your spin cycle solution just don't get tempted to put her IN instead of ON, she's much too cute. As for the goth wreath, great. Can I borrow it for my office door but with an orange ribbon!