Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Photo Shoot

IMG_6227.jpg


IMG_6282.jpg

My friend, Jan Birch, whom I met when we were taking photography classes together, offered to do a newborn photo shoot of Eliza as a gift. I told her I wanted a few that captured how small Eliza is as a newborn (even though she's rather a big baby!) because I know I won't remember myself. These are two of my favorites. Those little feet! I have so few photographs of myself with Addie when she was an infant because I was always the one behind the camera. I love having these of me with Eliza. You can check out the entire photo shoot here.

Eliza is about a week and a half old in these photos. Today she is 6 weeks old. How did that happen? She smiles like a charmer and her vocabulary of coos is growing. The other day she made an expression exactly like her big sister that made me laugh out loud. Her eyes are lightening up, and even Addie exclaimed, "the baby's eyes are blue!" Just like her big sister.

7 comments:

Cap said...

Super cute mama with super cute baby. :-)

Reid said...

She looks a lot like addie in that photo. You are beautiful, too, mama.

Reid said...

ps the one with her reaching out to you in the slideshow is a keeper.

michelle said...

Both of you are adorable.

And your nails look fantastic.

Genevieve said...

beautiful.

Gran said...

So adorable! She is such a cute little muggins, and the photos of you together are wonderful.

Pop-Pop said...

Cutest feet and cutest mama I've ever seen.