Thursday, March 03, 2011

It's a Boy!

ultrasound a - 19 wks blue.jpg

Really, I'm shocked. Ecstatic too.

Addie was right as she was with Eliza. I'll spare everyone the boy parts ultrasound photos but we are 100% sure that baby #3 is a boy. And, he looks totally healthy which is the best news.

Addie really wanted to come with us to the doctor's but woke up this morning feeling sick. Poor girl barfed on the way to the appointment (poor Cap's car too) but smiled when she found out she was right. She is going to have the baby brother she had instructed my belly to produce when she yelled at it, "Hey baby. Turn into a boy!" She can be rather bossy.

3 comments:

Gran said...

I love that Addie is right, and she will have a baby brother. Sometimes shouting out your heart's desire is the best way!

Anonymous said...

wow! i'm so delighted for you. and i am coming out in a couple of weeks and hope hope to see you all. love, marcia

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new addition! I can't believe Jo and I haven't met the first 2. Hopefully this summer at the reunion