Sunday, May 29, 2011

31 weeks

_MG_9901 color.jpg

_MG_9870.JPG

Today I'm 32 weeks. Baby is the size of a jicama, my stomach a watermelon.  In these photos I'm 31 weeks. I've moved into the third trimester, don't have gestational diabetes after passing the second screening with such flying colors that my doctor said I could have as much cake as I wanted, and can no longer run after Eliza which is sort of a problem since she enjoys trying to escape down the sidewalk or into the school parking lot.

We're spending our Memorial Day weekend close to home with plenty of friends and playdates scheduled.  Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!

3 comments:

mit said...

I think the word for it is "shapely."

Gran said...

You are absolutely beautiful, and if I recall carrying a baby low indicates a boy so at least Baby Jicama conforms so far!

prince said...

to know my coment call me on +919898940874 or 00919898940874 or contact me on prince_rider_21@yahoo.com i m very good looking boy for girls.