Sunday, November 18, 2012

Half Day

Camera Roll-323

Not breaking news, but we are all thrilled at our house with the re-election of Obama for a second term. Cap and I voted by mail which, while fantastically convenient, I'll admit I miss getting the I Voted sticker.

On Veteran's Day schools were closed but sadly work was not. Cap and I split the day and I was on the afternoon shift at home. I took the three monkeys back to Kenneth Hahn Park even though we had been there they day before. It's free on national holidays! We didn't do a hike but played on the playground until the girls slide down the slide into Xavier's face and then we decided to go visit the ducks.

Camera Roll-317

Here are photos from our family trip to Kenneth Hahn Park:

Camera Roll-304
View of downtown

Camera Roll-303
Baby overlooking Mid-City (tiny Hollywood sign in the background)

Camera Roll-300
The Fam

Camera Roll-301
Sunshine girl

1 comment:

Gran said...

Wonderful family portraits!