Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Halloween: Part III

_MG_3778.JPG

Introducing Mommy's Mummy!

Camera Roll-230

and the Mummy Mommy!

How cute is my little mummy? I made his costume with some basic white clothes, cheap surgical gauze (yay 99cent store!) and some fabric glue. The project was easy to make but sourcing the supplies was by far the most time consuming. Who knew finding white toddler pants was such an impossible task?! His costume was collecting dirt and rapidly disintegrating while he ran around the playground at school (I should make sure I have a fresh bottle of glue next time as I was down to the dregs) but since he's 5,000 years old I guess he's looking pretty good.

_MG_3767.JPG

_MG_3769.JPG

_MG_3793.JPG

3 comments:

auntie snorg said...

that's one cute 5000 year old mummy (and mommy)

Genevieve said...

cute cute cute!

Gran said...

He is so adorable, and I love his big, wicked grin!