Sunday, January 06, 2013

Art Camp

Untitled

For the last three days of Winter Break before starting school on Monday, Addie and her friend Clara went to art camp in Santa Monica. She loved it! Here are a few creations plus a poem she penned:

I wish you are nice.
I wish that you are cind (kind).
I wish that you were full of love and
I wish that you were mine.


- Addie (01.04.2013)


Untitled
Self Portrait, digital photograph and patterns inspired by Klimt

Untitled
Inspired by Van Gogh's Starry Night. Pastels, water colors and collaged owl with bat. Note the two baby owls in the nest.

Untitled
Inspired by Ansel Adams' Old Faithful, chalk pastels

3 comments:

GranJanne said...

I look for the day when I see a painting inspired by Addie. It's going to happen.

auntie snorg said...

i am always happy to add to my Addie art collection (hint HInt)

Gran said...

Andrew's Addie original is coming home with me. I love her work at art camp; I think it is really expanding her experience of what is possible.