Thursday, August 24, 2006

Double Doctor Day

Addie had her 3 month check-up today. Cap took her because I had my final root canal procedure. Addie continues to be a healthy little munchkin. I was excited to see how much she had grown, but, as it turns out, it ain’t much. She grew a quarter of an inch and is now 23¾ inches and gained a pound to bring her to 11 lbs 10 oz. Doc says that she’s right in the middle of the growth and height charts. What's great about that? She still fits in her 0-3 month clothes!

Happy 3-month Birthday Adelaide!





While Addie was getting poked and prodded, I got to have my tooth gutted for the 4th time and then stuffed with cement. The swelling that has plagued me since a week ago Sunday is almost all gone. Twelve days is a long time to have an infection. Fortified with 4 more amoxicillin capsules, I hope that this will kill it off for good. Dr. Hakim did say though that because we’ve plugged the tooth there is a chance that the infection will grow and I’ll get puffed up again. If this happens, the solution is oral surgery. Stupid tooth.

No comments: