Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Extra Cheese Anniversary


Cap and I celebrated our three year wedding anniversary by postponing the celebration a day. Tuesday, April 17 was the official date, but I had my photography class which is sacrosanct - apparently more so then the celebration of my wedding. Instead, we went out last night to a press screening of the new Spiderman movie. I haven't been to a movie in ages and the last time i was at The Grove theater I was trying to watch Invincible at the mommy movie with Addie. Since our little munchkin has a fever we skipped the dinner part of the evening and instead took full advantage of our Free Concessions coupon, a license for gluttony. We sumptuously dined on nachos with extra cheese, a soft pretzel, 2 huge bath tub size sodas, Milk Duds and a Wonka Bar for dessert. Ah the romance. Oh, and I got Cap a lovely letterpress card that said "You're Great."

I couldn't find any of our wedding photos and had to grab this low resolution photo from our kodak gallery album. I'm feeling rather lo-res these days any way since I'm still in my bathrobe at 11:40 in the morning.

Happy Anniversary, Po Po. I'd go to the movies and eat nachos with you now, and forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aawww... Love ya, love. Happy anniversary!

jamie said...

happy happy, Q-P's! xoxo