Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fortunately, Unfortunately or Disco Baby

Unfortunately, our laptop died. RIP.
Fortunately, we had all of our photos and itunes backed up on the external hard drive.
Unfortunately, we had to recreate our playlists. and by we, I mean Cap.
Fortunately, Cap ran out and bought a brand new MacBook.
Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to use it yet and have wanted to run it over with my car.
Fortunately, Cap is patient, and Jamie came over to help me.
Unfortunately, I'm a slow and easily frustrated learner.
Fortunately, Jamie suggested we show Addie the Photo Booth function on our new computer.
Unfortunately, she was only interested in chasing Didi.
Fortunately, Cap still snapped this photo of Disco Addie. Technology can be fun.

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

RIP laptop. Tragic. but I LOVE Disco Addie!

Anonymous said...

I can totally understand the pull between the excitement of new stuff and learning how to use it. I think you are well on your way - Disco Addie is fantastic!