Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Final Monthly Birthday Addie!


Today is Addie's 11th Month Birthday, the final celebration before she must be content with only annual celebrations. I don't think she'll mind but I'll miss them. I might sneak in a half birthday celebration in October. Before that I really should start planning her actual first birthday celebration since that involves invitations, cake and picking a date and a location. Poor gal's birthday is always going to fall around Memorial Day weekend. Well, I guess that's her fault for staying in the oven a week later then planned. All I have figured out for her party is that I want everything to be yellow. That's just like me to start with the minutiae and work outwards. I'm not a big picture sorta gal.

These photos were taken this morning when I should have been leaving for work, but I couldn't resist her playing in the sunspot outside our bedroom door. She loves that wooden puzzle of a farm. In honor of Earth Day and my guilt for being a massive consumer of baby products, I found a great second hand store and came home with two woooden puzzles. Guilt assuaged!

Happy Birthday little sunshine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 11th Month Addie, the last of the Monthly milestones and the beginning in one month of the yearly ones!

Love, Pop-Pop

Miss You, hope you are feeling better!

JB said...

Happy 11 months Addy - we are not too far behind, so we will be looking for 1st birthday tips! Have a great tiem organizing your yellow party. Great sunshine pictures!