Friday, October 05, 2007

bird duck agua shoe achoo!


Finally, we took some video of Addie's words. We haven't tallied them up yet but I'm guessing maybe she can say about 30 words in varying degrees of common use. Some I have only heard once or twice, like "thank you," but "mine" she has mastered. In this 4 minute video, we "read" Colors with Peter Rabbit and then at the very end a little Bunny's Noisy Book. You'll hear her say duck and bird on several occasions, hat, shoe (i love it when she says shoe), agua (indicating her sippy cup which incidentally has milk not water in it), egg and bee. You also get to hear her slurping down her "aqua." slurp slurp slurp. My favorite part though is the last little bit in the video when the Bunny sneezes.

4 comments:

auntie snorg said...

I just guffawed Ooooh'd and Aaaah'd at this video! Achoo!
(SO CUTE!)

Anonymous said...

Torment! I can't get the videos at work! Can't wait to see "Addie Speaks." I shall find something to slurp, slurp with her.

Anonymous said...

Keep these videos coming. We have become addicted and have watched it at least a dozen times!!! Achoo!!!! We also herad her say "carrot" and "what's this?" What's next in her vocabulary -"Nana" and "Pop-Pop". And we say I love you and bbbba bye.

Genevieve said...

the achoo made me giggle out loud. lucky for me I am watching at home, not in the office. cutest sneezing ever!