Sunday, October 07, 2007

We Come in Peace



OOOHHHHWEEEEE! GREETINGS EARTHLINGS!

I think this photo deserves a little "Insert Caption." Go ahead, show me what you got. What are Addie and Cap saying?

Nanoo Nanoo.

This was taken for my photo class homework. I bought a fantastically complicated new flash and the assignment involves "dragging the shutter." Basically the flash fires at 1/10,000 of a second but I manually make the shutter speed at 1/15 of a second which captures movement in the background while the quick flash suspends the subject. Like most of my homework assignements I go into a panic, run around like a chicken with my head cut off, and then eventually remember that this is supposed to be fun.

7 comments:

JB said...

I am stumped on the actual words, but it's like they are in a musical finishing a big number about fathers and daughters and how much they mean to each other, you know the sweet sappy song that makes you tear up while you hope no one sees you.

Anonymous said...

Daddy you didn't tell me today's outing was to Roswell, NM

Anonymous said...

"Oh, no! The great big father bear just came in!"

Goldilocks said, "That was my porridge, bear! Shoo!"

Unknown said...

Look, Addie, it's Mommy! Why, she's a superstar!

Anonymous said...

Cap: Addie, look at all the 21-inch tall people on that spaceship...

Addie: At last! My ride home finally got here!

Anonymous said...

Here is something LAish. "Don't be scared Daddy. It's just Nicole Richie going south on a 405N. Or is it Lindsey?"

Or "Come on, Daddy! It's the Baja Fresh ship! Can you believe it? Baja Fresh everyday?" (You can substitute "In and Out", as well.)

Simon

Cap said...

Oh no - it's the American Girl mothership - we're doomed!