Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yucky

_MG_6361.JPG
_MG_6362.JPG
_MG_6366.JPG
_MG_6365.JPG

The top picture especially is Addie’s "I don’t like it, Mama. It’s yucky" face.

“I don’t like rice. I’m sorry.”
We’ll at least she was polite about it.

Sometimes she’ll also use the scrunchy nose face when she wants to remind me of rules involving what not to eat.

“Addie, do you want to go outside and look for roly-poly bugs?”
“I don’t eat bugs.” (scrunched up face)

"Today we're gonna go to the beach!"
"I don't eat sand." (scrunched up face)
That is also not always the case as Addie has been known to get down on all fours and lick the sand.

“Oh Addie, Look! A hummingbird!”
“I don’t eat hummingbird.” (scrunched up face)

“We’re going to the swimming pool today!”
“The big swimming pool? I don’t eat swimming pools.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the last photo is her starlet pose!

auntie snorg said...

i love how many don'ts there are in that story. Addie is a strong willed little one. Go Addie-cakes.

Bethany said...

she's such a gorgeous girl!

Genevieve said...

love the bottom photo especially. and am laughing at the idea of Addie eating a whole swimming pool by herself.

Reid said...

did addie finally get a haircut???? THAT should have been a post (unless she didn't in which case ignore this)