Monday, September 22, 2008

The After Party

The After Party
Cap and I told the photographer we were channeling Falcon Crest for this shot.

Because the Emmy's are shown on prime time in LA, we attended the after party
before the show aired on TV here on the West coast. We drank sake, ate tuna snow cones
and saw almost no celebrities.
(Note to self for next year: get there late.)
(Second note to self: you are too old and have to work in the morning to get there late.)
I did get to meet the crying eyes lady from Heroes who is lovely.
She said she was an Artist.
I said I was a Fan.
All was good in the world.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Falcon crest, or harlequin romance novel? Cap is looking very Fabio-esque...

Anonymous said...

I love it. The Guy and his moll.

auntie snorg said...

Ya'll are my idols.

Genevieve said...

you guys are awesome.

kitty said...

so foxy!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah gets to be sultry! Good for you!