Friday, May 14, 2010

Poolside

_MG_6329.JPG
_MG_6325.JPG

Somehow I neglected to post these photos from our weekend in Palm Springs, um 2 weeks ago. We went out to visit my friend Sara from New York who was their with her family (Alex age 5 and Petra 6 months) visiting the in-laws.

We rocked it at a resort that Cap and I stayed in last year for our 5 year wedding anniversary. Sunday we spent all day by the pool. Eliza totally loved sitting in her pool chair where she happily chewed on a toy while floating around the shallow end. Addie spent most of the day in the pool although she prefered to stay where she can stand. We successfully bribed her with princess diving toys and ice cream to get her face in the water. Eight months of private swim lessons. Geesh! Good news is that at her swim lesson last week, she actually swam with her face in a little bit which she said was fun. A break-through!

We all enjoyed drinks poolside which was thrilling for me since I was pregnant this time last year. I can tell I was excited because I took more photos of our cocktails than the kids.

_MG_6348.JPG
_MG_6333.JPG
_MG_6343.JPG

1 comment:

Gran said...

Oh, cocktails! They do make the event, don't they? I made my first mojito of the season; why is that such a perfect blend of flavors? One is merely grateful to enjoy.

Vive la via aquatique!