Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Strike a Pose

_MG_6781.JPG
_MG_6783.JPG
_MG_6784.JPG

Getting Addie to take a photo just smiling at the camera, apparently, is something only the school photographer and the teen elf photographer with Santa can accomplish. Mostly, Addie just likes to pose.

Addie, can I take your picture in the pretty dress that Gran bought you? Sure, but don't expect me to just stand there grinning like a monkey.

She thinks she's pretty fun. Here's a recent conversation we had in the car on the way home from school:

Addie: "Oops, I toot tooted. No, YOU toot tooted."
Me: "I didn't toot toot"
Addie: "I didn't toot toot. Let's fight over it!"
Me: "Well, I still think you tooted."
Addie: "You said tutu. Now you have to play ballet with me."

Addie also thinks its hilarious to blow bubbles in the bathtub right by Eliza's bum and pretend Eliza farted underwater. I have a video but, in the name of discretion, I'm not posting it on youtube.

_MG_6998.JPG
_MG_6999.JPG

2 comments:

Gran said...

I love that she loves the dress, and certainly looks adorable. Best is that Addie enjoys being Addie. Toot on, girl!

auntie snorg said...

So, when are you putting her to work? I'm surprised agents haven't contacted you yet! LOVE her poses!