Monday, June 04, 2012

Art School Confidential

Camera Roll-1566

I can't tell you how excited I am that Addie is finally enrolled in a serious art class. Saturday mornings for an hour and half she gets to sit in a light filled studio drawing and painting with kids ages 6-12. After class she said she wanted to stay enrolled until she's 7 and then quickly changed her mind, "until I'm 10!" Seeing her admiring all of the art supplies was like a kid in a candy store (which she also super likes too). Her friend Emi is in the class so it's extra fun.

Eliza has her gym class and Addie has her art class on weekends. I just need to figure out how to get them both back into swim lessons. We have a trial swim evaluation class tomorrow after school. Summer lessons are already booked so I'm going to see if we can make it work at this new swim school. I'm eager to get Eliza swim safe this summer and give Addie a chance to work on her strokes.

Camera Roll-1571

Camera Roll-1568

van Gogh's Mulberry Tree

2 comments:

mit said...

Van Gogh wishes!

GranJanne said...

I love these photos!