Thursday, November 30, 2006

material girl.7

Props to Gran who discovered this secret source for extra cute (but not too cutesie or babyish) stockings. She ordered 3 different ones so we get to be surprised when we come for Christmas. Yippee for surprises! and Gran!



Simultaneously we also ordered a stocking for Addie from Garnet Hill. As my Mom said, I'm sure she'll have enough loot to fill both of them. We had the polar bear stocking monogrammed "adelaide". Sometimes I think we should try to call her Adelaide because I really do love it, but Addie seems to have stuck. I suppose she can change it in high school when she wants to appear sophisticated or something. In the meantime, Miss Addie is going to be a very lucky little girl this Christmas.

Can't wait for Santa!

2 comments:

jamie said...

would you be offended if i got clara the same polar bear stocking? i am late to the stocking-shopping game, and love it! :)

Sarah Q said...

go for it! 'tis the season!